RV RESORT PROPOSALS STILL AWAIT COUNCIL VOTE
Support Final Drive to Stop RV City
Why we still need your help:
- RV City is NOT a done deal. The County Council has not yet voted and we believe at least one member is still undecided.
- Keep pressure on Council – and show that a majority demands a NO vote.
- Show local and state officials that “we, the people” are watching and must be heard.
- So efforts to date are not in vain – our 1,245 petition signatures, 65+ letters, standing-room-only opponents at public hearings, the media events, calls to local officials, etc.
- More reasons to keep fighting: Rt. 24 location for new school, P&Z’s improper dismissal of public testimony as “non-credentialed”, the Gazette’s misguided editorial offering compromise.
LOCATION: On Cedar Grove Road behind Coastal Towing, backing up to Ward Road and Love Creek.
DURING THE PLANNING & ZONING MEETING THE DEVELOPER REVEALED THE RV CITY IS NOW 162 ACRES WITH 628 SITES THAT INCLUDE:
- 516 RV SITES
- 82 RENTAL CABIN SITES WITH 2 PARKING SPACES FOR EACH
- 30 TENTS
- CLUBHOUSE, PAVILION & DOCK, DOCK BAR, AMPHITHEATRE, POOL, GENERAL STORE, LAUNDRY CENTER, AND MORE
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- MORE TRAFFIC, POLLUTION, NOISE
- ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE
- DECREASED PROPERTY VALUES
LET'S KEEP THE BEAUTY OF LOVE CREEK AS IT IS TODAY....