Contact Council Members
- Contact all council members now via phone, letter or e-mail to urge them to vote NO. Once the RV City applications are on the agenda, council members have decided.
- Be direct. Cite specific reasons they should reject zoning change/conditional use.
- Visit the website www.stoprvcity.webnode.com for information.
- Write a letter-to-the-editor of the Cape Gazette explaining why an RV park doesn’t fit the residential character of the area.
- Visit www.stoprvcity.webnode.com for ideas from past letters and instructions.
- Contact other local officials asking for their support.
- Spread the word in the community: “It ain’t over til it’s over!”
Michael H. Vincent Sam Wilson Joan R. Deaver
734 East Ivy Drive 15376 Wilson Hill Road 19208 Plantation Rd.
Seaford, DE 19973 Georgetown, DE 19947 Lewes, DE 19971
302-629-2396 302-856-2972 302-645-6657
George B. Cole Vance C. Phillips
29271 Woods Edge Drive 7472 Poatsville Road
Ocean View, DE 19970 Laurel, DE 19956